Internal Vacancy Announcement for University Industry Linkage Officer Position
The Office of University Industry Linkage and Technology Transfer Directorate (UILTTD) is looking for strong candidate to appoint a University Industry Linkage Officer.
Thus, competent and eligible academic staffs with the rank of lecturer and above can apply until November 9, 2020 (5:00 PM) during office hours only to the office of UILTTD (Block-27, Room No.-203).
Applicants are requested to submit:
- i) Application letter (maximum of 1 page);
- ii) Curriculum Vitae;
iii) Academic credential (Original and copy)
- iv) Working experience (Original and copy)
- v) Leadership experience (Original and copy);
- vi) Brief strategic proposal on how to lead the office (5-8 pages);
vii) Recognized certificate of Publication (Original and copy)
viii) Other required documents given by concerned office/s/.
Internal Vacancy Announcement for Directorship Positions
Office of the Vice President for Research and Community Services, Aksum University, seeks to fill vacant positions in the capacity of
- Director, Consultancy and Community Services Directorate
Place of Work: Aksum University Main Campus
- Director, Selekleka Research and Technology Transfer Centre
Place of Work: Selekleka Research and Technology Transfer Centre
Screening, evaluation and appointment process of candidates will be done as per theDirective for Selection and Appointment of Academic Leaders at Aksum University 03/2020.
Therefore, competent and eligible academic staff with a minimum of Master’s Degree are invited to submit their
- application letter,
- curriculum vitae (CV),
- certificate of the highest degree obtained (original and copy),
- letter of teaching and research (or related work) experience (original and copy),
- letter of leadership experience (original and copy),
- brief strategic plan (5 to 8 pages) pertaining to the position for which they are applying,
- proof of research publications or professional works produced,and
- other relevant documents
to the Office of the Vice President for Research and Community Services (Block 27 Room 205) until November 9, 2020 (5:30 PM) during office hours only.